Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vegan Stuff I Love At Trader Joe's



I am a big fan of Trader Joe's.  I love the neighborly feel of the staff and the trading post vibe of the store and products.  I also love that I get carded every time I buy wine there - with or without my kids (appealing to a woman's age is always good!).  And then, there's the food.  I can find tons of healthy, delicious stuff for my carnivorous fam, while also stocking up on vegan essentials.  Oh, and they have kosher foods, another plus for when I am buying meat (the only meat I buy when I have to for my family).  I love these guys!

I have soooo many favorites at TJ's.  Here are some of my highlights and the stuff you'll find weekly in my shopping cart.

Produce
Organic Sugar Snap Peas
Organic Lacinato Kale
Organic Power Greens Blend
Organic Herb Salad
Butter Lettuce
Shaved Brussel Sprouts
Organic Persian Cucumbers
Organic Baby Bok Choy
Organic Haas Avocados

Refrigerated
Steamed Lentils
White Bean Hummus
Edamame Hummus
Roasted Garlic Hummus
Organic 3 Grain Tempeh
Savory Tofu
Teriyaki Tofu
Yellow Roasted Tomatoes
Tofu Patties
Country Grains Salad

Snacks
Lentil Curls
Lavash Chips
Quinoa and Black Bean Chips
Roasted Garlic Chipotle Salsa
Vegetable Root Chips
Kale Chips
Roasted Seaweed Snack

Grocery - Vegetables and Legumes
Organic Black Beans
Artichoke Hearts (marinated and in water)
Cornichons
Marinated Mushrooms
Sundried Tomatoes
Olives, Olives, Olives
Organic Vegetarian Chili
Organic Garbanzo Beans
Organic Black Bean Soup
Whole Kernel Corn

Grocery - Dressings, Marinades, Sauces and Spreads
Artichoke Antipasto
Bruschetta
Dijon Mustard
Goddess Dressing
Soyaki
Organic Tomato Basil Marinara
Toasted Sesame Oil

Grocery - Grains
Arborio Rice
Israeli Couscous
Harvest Grains Blend
Organic Polenta

Breads
Ezekial Wraps
Pretzel Rolls

Frozen
Organic Brown Rice
Sweet Potato Fries
Falafel

Dried Fruit and Nuts
Dry Roasted and Salted Pistachios
Smokehouse Almonds
Raw Pepitas
Rosemary Marcona Almonds
Dried Cranberries
Dried Apricots

Candy and Cookies
70% Dark Chocolate Bars
72% Dark Chocolate
Organic Pops
Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment