Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Monday, November 26, 2012

What Do You Think Of VeegMama?



Stephanie Dreyer head shot on VeegMama blog
Goofyfoot Photography 2012
I am almost two months into this blogtastic experience and would love to hear what you think of VeegMama so far.  Is a post a day too much?  Do you like the content?  Some topics more than others? What would you like to see more of and what could you do without?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Please comment below and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the daily updates. I like your recipes and go tos the best, and photos of your equipment and pantry, etc. I'm not as interested in the restaurant plugs. I love your weekly favorites--would love a tab at the bottom "looking for something special" for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! Great suggestion about keeping a list of all my "weekly favorites." I will work on an archive for those. Thanks for reading!

      Delete