Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, December 28, 2012

My Favorite Wellness Apps

Self care is big on my list of resolutions for 2013.  Self awareness, staying present, and quieting my mind are all gifts I have been working on giving myself this holiday season.  Thanks to these iPad and iPhone apps, wellness is never out of hands reach.  I really love these tech helpers for the mind and body.


  • Power Cards by Louise Hay - I own the physical affirmation cards as well, but love that I can FB post, Tweet, and email these cards - sharing the love!
  • Deepak Chopra Daily Gift - I look forward to opening my "gift box" each morning to see what is waiting for me.  It could be a thought for a day, a video message from Mr. Chopra himself, an affirmation or some other surprise that warms my soul and sets my day off right.
  • Deepak Chopra's Meditation Challenge - I took the challenge last month and love this app that continues to lead me in meditation practice.
  • Deepak Chopra's Heart Meditation - Another guided meditation from my meditation hero, Deepak Chopra has a series of different ones...Stress Free, Great Career, Live Happy, Love, Sleep, Breath...
  • Relax Melodies - This is what I use when I meditate.  It has a great assortment of music melodies and sound effects.  I pick my mix for the day, depending on my mood, set the time and meditate away.

No comments:

Post a Comment