Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tap Your Mental and Emotional Blocks Away

Have you ever heard of tapping, aka Emotional Freedom Technique?  I was introduced to it last year at a Louise Hay I Can Do It! conference last year, where EFT Coach and author, Nick Ortner, gave a presentation.  Kris Carr, one of my wellness and good life heroes, is a big fan and recently posted an interview with Nick about tapping.  You can see the video by clicking here.

During the conference last year, Nick shared a free 10-day Tapping Summit that he's been offering for the last 5 years.  I decided to give it a try, but admit I was skeptical and didn't fully commit.  Still, I remained curious.  People are said to have had tremendous results in breaking down emotional barriers that inhibit them from realizing their full goals - everything related to weight loss, financial freedom, relationship bliss, you name it.  Recently, I hear everyone talking about tapping.  My new yoga instructor even had us doing it last week.

After I saw Kris' video and heard her talk about her results, I am convinced I need to give it another try.    Learning another way to ease anxiety is a tool for the living the good life that I just can't walk away from.  So, I am registering for Nick's Summit once again.  It's 10 days (February 4-13, 2013) of 2 daily presentations where you learn the tapping technique from experts.  It's completely free and you can watch the videos at your leisure.  Click here if you'd like more information about participating yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment