Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Places To Go With Your Kids This Summer


I received this book as a gift several years ago, and was reminded of it last year when I was at a Girl Scout leadership conference.  I pulled it out again this summer to update my "wish list" for summer activities.  This book is a treasure trove of fun things to do and places to go with your children and family.

Susan Peterson does a great job of dividing the wealth of information.  First, she breaks it down geographically - LA, Orange County, etc.  She then further segments by type of activity (museums, dining experiences, parks, etc.)  She provides helpful reviews for each listing, along with tips for your outing and directions on how to get there.  The index in the back is broken up a half dozen ways - alphabetical, by city, by type and more.

I am very excited about this book and the "fun" list I created from it.  My kids are going to love the adventures that come from it.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment