Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Where To Eat: Fresh Brothers

Vegan lunch at Fresh Brothers with VeegMama

Fresh Brothers recently hosted me and few VeegMama readers to lunch on them at their Redondo Beach location.  The occasion?  They launched some new vegan items on their menu and wanted our opinions.  Lucky us!!  

I was already a big fan of Fresh Brothers.  Their pizza dough is the best, in my opinion, and they offer a gluten free crust too!  They have always offered Daiya vegan cheese as an option among their toppings, and their salads are out of this world.

I was thrilled to taste test their new items.  Our lunch spread included The Farmers Market Salad with their new vegan ranch and bleu cheese dressings, vegan chicken tenders, and a gluten-free pizza crust loaded with vegan sausage, Daiya cheese, and veggies.  Everything was delicious.  I was surprised at how real the sausage tasted, better than any other vegan sausage product I have ever eaten.  I brought some leftovers home and my kids, husband, and meat loving dad all loved it too.

The chicken tenders were equally tasty - a great "junk food" splurge for me.  I loved dipping them in the vegan ranch.  I wanted to order a tub of the dressing to go!  

When ordering pizza, Fresh Brothers is the only choice for me.  It has wonderful options for my whole family (I always order their kids sauce loaded with veggies).  I love that I can get a pizza with cheese and now something other than just veggies that is all vegan.  The vegan dressings and chicken tenders are an added bonus. 

Well done, Fresh Brothers.  VeegMama is a fan!  I want to extend a huge thank you to the Fresh Brothers for hosting me and and my readers.  I hope you will check them out.  This fantastic family owned business has locations all over Los Angeles and soon in Orange County.  Here are the details.

Info: They have various locations including Hollywood, Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Calabasas, West Hollywood, Brentwood, and Beverly Hills.  Visit their website for details: http://www.freshbrothers.com.

Setting: Casual, quick service style with comfortable dine in surroundings.

Service:  Friendly and helpful

Prices: Vegan tenders $10 for a half pound; Salads range $5-10; A large two-topping pizza is about $18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment