Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Am Moving!

VeegMama blog is moving!

I am so excited to announce that VeegMama is moving!  The newly designed blog is beautiful and I can’t wait to share it with you.  In addition to some cosmetic changes, I have also added a recipe index, and a link to my weekly newsletters (sign up below if you’d like to receive this newsletter).  It will also be friendlier for social media, allowing you to easily “pin” and share posts to Facebook and Twitter.  You will also be able to see what I am doing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest directly on the blog!

The new address will be http://veegmama.com.  Be sure to update your bookmarks and blog feeds today.  We go live tomorrow!  If you are already a subscriber to my weekly newsletter, you don’t need to do a thing to get your Friday news, but if you have a feed to get the posts delivered directly to your inbox, you will need to resubscribe at the new blog site..


I look forward to hearing what you think about the new look.  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.  Let me know!



Subscribe to the VeegMama Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment