Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Milkshake To Feel Good About


I like to live the good  life - and I mean that in all meanings of the word...do good, feel good.  Milkshake is one of the resources in my good life toolbox.  It dubs itself "good finds that give back."  It is a daily, free email with a sole focus on finding the good in everything - products, people, initiatives, events and services that are cutting edge, unique, and philanthropic.  In my daily dose from these great people, I learn about global causes, cool products, trends, and more.  No matter the content, it always makes me stop and think about how I can help a little more or tempts me to shop for a good cause.  I am always inspired and educated.  It is literally "good" delivered to my inbox.  I invite you to check them out and be a part of the change movement to make the world a better place!




No comments:

Post a Comment