Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, November 29, 2012

All I Want For Christmas - My Holiday Wish List

Now that I have finished my holiday shopping, it is time to make my own wish list!  Listen up, friends and family (hee hee), here are the things on my letter to Santa this year.

Food and Wine

  • Vegan Cuts snack box subscription - Who doesn't love a great snack?  Imagine - a whole box full of goodies hand picked by the team at Vegan Cuts (think Groupon for veegs).  I signed up for one month and loved the sampler size versions of treats such as brownies, protein bars, and more.  I would love someone to gift me a few more months of snack heaven.
  • A wine club subscription to Vegan Sommelier - I admit that I am a bit of wino, and let's not forget champagne.  I recently learned that not all wine is vegan.  Major bummer.  This site searches the best of vegan wines and sends out offers every week.  Their monthly wine box subscription has me a bit thirsty.
  • Bamboo steamer - I really want one of these efficient and environment friendly pieces of cookware.  I cook a lot of veggies and think this would be a fun way to steam them to perfection.
Fashion and Style
  • Matt & Nat handbag - Truth be told, I don't need a new bag.  But, there is such a fine line between want and need (at least in my head!).  These beautiful bags are are well made and really look like the real deal without harming any furry friends. 
  • Haute Look gift certificates - If you're into fashion and haven't checked out this site, you must.  I get great deals on fabulous designers.  Gift certificates to this shopping site are at the top of my Santa list.
  • Intimint  gift certificates - Here's another one for you style conscious gals.  This one delivers lingerie and loungewear.  You fill out a survey about yourself and size when you sign up and then, they deliver monthly emails to you with selections just for you.  My own intimates personal shopper.  Makes me feel like a rock star.  You only purchase if you like what you see.  Otherwise, it's no biggie to skip a month.
  • Sole Society gift certificates - One more online shopping site...is it obvious that I do most of my shopping online?!  A busy mom has got to do what she's got to do.  I love shoes.  Luckily, I am a pretty standard size 8 so shopping online for shoes works for me.  There are a variety of shoes available on this site, and the materials are outlined clearly so I can make sure I am buying animal free materials.
Home and Work
  • Superstorage Lapdesk 2.0 from Pottery Barn - I see many possibilities for myself with this cute lap desk...curled up in bed with my Kindle...snuggled on the couch with my iPad...blogging on my roof deck with my laptop.
  • Erin Condren desk pad - This item has become a necessity.  I am going in so many directions these days that Erin's life planner doesn't have enough space for me to write down all my to-do's.
Beauty

  • Lavanila Fragrance - I LOVE the vanilla grapefruit products from this line.  They offer many others that I also enjoy, but this one is for me.  I just ran out of my perfume and need more!
  • Urban Decay lip glosses - This line carries my favorite eyeshadows, and now glosses.  Not all of their products are vegan, but they designate those that are with a cute paw print so I never have to guess.
  • Buddy shop and make-up lessons with Makeup Therapy - Tara Dowburd-Luftman is amazing.  This gal knows her stuff and is such a joy to be around.  She offers a service where she'll go make-up shopping with you and then teach you how to put it on.  I would love some time with her to show me some new tricks for my eyes.
Books
I am a voracious reader.  I seriously cannot get enough of books.  Here are just a few of the titles that are currently on my Amazon Wish List.
What's on your holiday wish list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment