Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Favorite Baby Gifts to Give

Jake Dreyer newborn photo taken by Goofyfoot Photography in March 2009
Goofyfoot Photography 2009

My cousin, Shana, just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...sending me into my own baby bliss memories.  I love babies.  From pregnancy to birth and then through the first year of newborn joy, I relished in every minute of my three babies (and I would have one more if my hubby was willing!).

Now that my "babies" are no longer babies technically - how long can I call my three-almost-four year-old a baby...I take extra pleasure when family and friends have babies.  I enjoy gifting these newborns with extra special faves that I have discovered over the years as a mom.  Here are some of my top picks:

Baby Gear:



Clothing:


Books:

  • Iza Trapani's collection of board books
  • Hush Little Baby by Sylvia Long
  • Time for Bed by Mem Fox
  • I See Me personalized name books


Miscellaneous:











No comments:

Post a Comment