Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, December 7, 2012

Read GOOD



My husband first met the great people at GOOD several years ago while working on a business project together.  He introduced me to the magazine and I was more than impressed.  The company has evolved over the years to expand beyond the magazine to now encompass a global community "of people who give a damn."

I have followed the magazine on and off since my first introduction.  Every time I pick it up, I am overwhelmed with all of the change agents in the world, working to make our planet a better place.  This is more than feel good stuff, but intellectual, mind stretching thinking about today's issues.  It is also hope and inspiration that compels me to always want to do more.

I was inundated with publications for a while so I put my GOOD subscription on hiatus, but just re-subscribed and am receiving their "daily dose of GOOD" to get me connected again with the topics and organizations that are meaningful to me.

I encourage you to check them out online, a new platform for others to engage in discussions on topics that you care about.  I am excited to explore this online community...and am looking forward to getting my first issue again (the infographics are amazing).

Give yourself a little GOOD this holiday season and let me know what you think.  You can connect with me in the online GOOD community here.

No comments:

Post a Comment