Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Vegan Face - My Favorite Skincare Products

With all the attention to what I put into my body, it would be senseless not to apply that same focus to what I put on my body, specifically my face.  Going vegan gave my face an instant glow, but I still searched out skincare products to complement my vegan lifestyle that were cruelty free and made without animal parts (you'd be shocked and surprised).

I have tried several and have used a combination of products over the years (I like to mix it up).  Here are some great products that I recommend (having used them on myself with great results).  You can click on the product line below and link to their site.


Anne Marie Gianni - This line carries my current beauty potions of choice.  I am having a love affair with the Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser, Neroli Toning Mist, and Herbal Facial Oil.  My skin has never felt more soft or supple, nor looked as clear.  It feels clean and ready to go without any makeup.  





Suki - This line was my daily cleanser and toner, as well as weekly exfoliator until I discovered Anne Marie's line last month.  This is a great line of products, including hand and body treatments too.  They make travel size products too in this cute case that you can take with you on the go.





Dr. Hauschka - I was first introduced to this line after reading Sophie Uliano's Gorgeously Green about five years ago.  You can purchase the products online or at Whole Foods.  I really enjoyed the line, and although I have moved on to other skincare products, I still use their Translucent Makeup (love, love, love it!)





Juice Beauty - I use their SPF 30 Mineral Moisturizer - Sheer every day as a sunscreen for my face.  It's natural and organic.  They have a full skin and make up line that I have not explored fully.  If the rest is as good as their moisturizer, I am in.





Yes To - I read about this company in a magazine almost a year ago and loved the company's all natural, family focused philosophy and way of doing business.  They use veggies and fruits in their products - yum!  While you don't want to eat them, they smell great and feel equally nice on the skin.  I use the Yes To Baby Carrots Bath Wash and Shampoo for my son, and both their Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment and Intensive Skin Repair Serum on my face just about every day.  I also love the Yes To Tomatoes Roller Ball Spot Stick for when I get a random blemish.  It works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment