Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, April 26, 2013

My Cookware



I get asked a lot about what pans I use, so today I am dishing it up on my cookware!  I use separate pots and pans for cooking vegan and non vegan dishes.  I even keep them in a separate drawer.  I also use separate cutting boards.  Although these things get washed in between use, I feel better cooking on cookware I know has never touched meat.

Scan pans are these amazing pans that are non-stick and don't use chemicals.  The company is based in Denmark and has been around since 1956.  Their products are made from environmentally-friendly aluminum (all made in their Denmark factory).  They have a unique hand casting technique and have developed a 100% chemical free coating called Green Tek.  Nothing ever sticks to these pans.  They are a cinch to clean and beautiful to look at.  I love cooking with my Scan Pans.

In addition to their non-stick products, they also have a stainless steel and copper professional series, as well as specialty daily cooking products, and knives.

You can purchase them at Sur La Table or check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment