Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Monday, August 12, 2013

Where To Eat: Le Pain Quotidien



Le Pain is my new favorite "cafe."  Serving breakfast, brunch and lunch, this restaurant offers many vegan options, denoted with a cute, little carrot icon on the menu.  With locations all over Los Angeles, it is my new go-to spot for meeting up with friends across town - and around the corner.  I am so excited to have discovered this place.

Info: Several all over Los Angeles.  I have been to the Manhattan Beach (451 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Manhattan Beach) and Beverly Hills (9630 S. Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Hills) locations.  Visit http://www.lepainquotidien.us for other restaurants.

Setting:  Casual, "cafe" dining, featuring a French style bakery

Service: Attentive and friendly

Kids menu: Not specifically

Prices: $4-14 for breakfast; $11-14 for lunch

What I ordered: When I visited the Beverly Hills location a few months ago, I had their organic vegan bread assortment with spreads and a tea latte with soy milk.  I would love to try one of their many breakfast items, starting with their tofu scramble.

Recently, I met a friend for lunch at the Manhattan Beach location, and ordered the gazpacho and organic lentil and avocado salad.

My food at both locations was delicious.  I highly recommend Le Pain and will be visiting again myself very soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment