Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Scoop on Soy

More info on soy products

Recently, I responded to a reader's concerns about soy with this post.  Today, I am sharing an article I recently read on one of my favorite vegan blogs, Vegan Housewives.  There is so much unnecessary panic about soy due to mis-information about it being un-safe.  The gal in this post has been researching the subject for 10 years and gives her take on it.  Another perspective for those of you who are skeptical or anti-soy.  In my humble opinion, it comes down to reading your labels (choosing fermented, organic, non GMO, unprocessed soy) and eating in moderation.  Click here to read the article and let me know what you think in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment