Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Semi Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Muffins

Semi Homemade pecan pecan muffins from VeegMama


These muffins are the perfect treat for the season.  I love how easy they are to make - using a box mix from my favorite store, Trader Joe's.  My whole family loves them and eats them so fast that I had to double my batch for this week!  You are going to love them!

Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Muffins

Ingredients:
1 1/2 tsp of Ener-G egg replacer
2 TBL of hot water
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Prepare muffin tin.

Mix egg replacer and hot water in a small bowl.  Whisk mixture into a large bowl with the water and oil.  Fold in pumpkin mix.  Stir in pecans.

Fill each muffin cup with batter about 2/3 to the top.  Bake 18-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment