Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Mother-Daughter Party You Don't Want To Miss

Jewelry party with Origami Owl


I recently discovered Origami Owl and fell in love instantly with their locket and charm designs.  Created and founded by an entrepreneurial teen, I knew I had to support this great company by having a hostess party!  I invited a group of mothers and their daughters and it was instant fun.  My Origami Owl consultant, Michelle, took care of all the product set up and displays.  It all looked beautiful (check out the photos below).  I structured it as an open house so people could come and go as their schedule allowed, which worked out really well.

We had perfect weather so I was able to open my sliding doors and have an indoor/outdoor party with the outdoor and living room becoming one.  I served a few snacks and munchies for moms and kids, put out some beverages, and that was it!

Everyone had a blast picking out the charms for their lockets and ordering gifts.  The theme behind the company is to "tell your story" with the charms in the lockets.  I enjoyed seeing my girls identify their interests and choose accompanying charms.  I got a new glimpse into what my girls identify with.  My girls helped me pick out a locket and fill it too.  It was sweet to hear them weigh in on what metals they thought looked best on me and what they thought I should get.

The mother/daughter dynamic was great because I got to spend time with my girls, but I also got to mingle with other moms while our daughters hung out.  This has got to be one of my favorite themes for a mother/daughter party!  If you would like to check out their products or place an order, click here.

Read more about Origami Owl here.


Jewelry party with Origami Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment