Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Centerpiece Ideas

I love the fall season because I tend to appreciate nature just a little bit more.  With the changing colors of the leaves, and the subtle drops in temperature, I am reminded of the magic of the seasons.  To capture some of that nature inside my home, I have been experimenting with centerpieces on my dining room table that use natural materials.  

This one is currently sitting on my table:

DIY fall natural centerpiece ideas from VeegMama

I bought this beautiful serving platter from Pier 1 several years ago.  The colors are perfect for fall.  I filled it with pumpkins of different colors and sizes.

Here's another idea - twigs and leaves: Take a rectangular platter and lay out twigs and fall leaves.

For more ideas, check out this link to DIY fall centerpieces using natural materials (love Pinterest!).  Enjoy the beauty of fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment