Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Centerpiece Ideas

I love the fall season because I tend to appreciate nature just a little bit more.  With the changing colors of the leaves, and the subtle drops in temperature, I am reminded of the magic of the seasons.  To capture some of that nature inside my home, I have been experimenting with centerpieces on my dining room table that use natural materials.  

This one is currently sitting on my table:

DIY fall natural centerpiece ideas from VeegMama

I bought this beautiful serving platter from Pier 1 several years ago.  The colors are perfect for fall.  I filled it with pumpkins of different colors and sizes.

Here's another idea - twigs and leaves: Take a rectangular platter and lay out twigs and fall leaves.

For more ideas, check out this link to DIY fall centerpieces using natural materials (love Pinterest!).  Enjoy the beauty of fall!