Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Thanks and Freedoms

Veegmama and her family in Los Angeles

Happy Thanksgiving, Veegs!  I hope you are enjoying today with as much joy as I am - full of delicious food, fabulous company, and overflowing love and laughter.  As every year and every day, I have much for which to give thanks.  Today, on the first day of Hanukkah, I also celebrate the many freedoms I experience in my life.  I'd like to give thanks for those today.  

I am thankful for the freedom to…

Live a life of joy

Work and be a stay at home mom

Live openly about who I love and married

Vote and have a voice in the community

Work outside the home

Raise children in a safe and stimulating community

Choose my religion and practice it openly

Live in one of the most beautiful places in the world
What are you thankful for?  What freedoms do you experience every day that deserve your thanks.  Share them with the VeegMama community in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment