Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, December 6, 2013

My Favorite Personalized Products To Gift This Season

I have a weakness for personalized products, and during the holidays, I can't think of a better way to tell someone you "get them" and think they are special.  Whether the gift features the recipient's monogram or includes a shared photo, taking the extra time to have something personalized makes the gift just a bit sweeter.  These are a few of my favorites this year.



Acrylic tray from Erincondren.com

Erin Condren Acrylic Trays - Let's be honest.  You can't go wrong with anything on Erin's site, but these trays are at the top of my list this season.  Include a bottle of champagne or Prosecco and you've got a gift to make anyone want to celebrate.
Red Envelope personalized mirror
Enamel Purse Mirror - I recently discovered these great compact mirrors from Red Envelope.  They are elegant and beautiful, the perfect gift for some of my gal pals.


Lockets from Origami Owl
Origami Owl initial lockets - The charms in these lockets allow you to match up to your recipient's interests easily.  The beautiful chain and locket designs ensure the gift will be a statement piece that your recipient will love to wear.







Shutterfly.com photo books
Shutterfly Photo Books - I make two of these every year of our family's summer vacations and give them to our parents as mementos of the trip.  For our parents who have everything, photos of the family are the best gift I could give.


Canvas photos from Erincondren.com
Photo canvases - These are always hits with the grandparents, especially when they feature a new photo of their grandkids!







Do you have a personalized gift that you love to give?  I would love to hear about it.  Please share in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment