Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, December 20, 2013

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

VeegMama's ideas for stocking stuffers

Christmas is just days away.  Hopefully, you have your gifts under wraps (literally!).  If not, I have been sharing gift ideas each Friday this month on the blog.  Today, I am highlighting just a few of my favorite ideas for stocking stuffers.  Gift one to the special someone on your list, or maybe just yourself.  

SpaRitual Nail Polish - Love, love, love the colors and names.  

Lush bath bombs - Truly, I would say "thank you" for anything anyone gave me from this store, but the bath bombs are wonderful

iTunes gift cards - Who isn't app crazy these days?  Give a gift card and your recipient can go on an app binge.

Justin peanut butter cups - These are better than Reeses - and vegan.  Who doesn't love a little chocolate and peanut butter action?

Target Knee High Socks - My 7 year-old daughter has been rocking this look with boots and I just love it.  Target has lots of great prints and colors at low prices.

Wine stoppers - I am seeing so many cute styles of these for the holidays.  It's practical, but can be fun too.

Rainbow Loom charms - The rainbow loom crazy just got more fun with these charms.  Perfect for the little girl on your list.

For more gift ideas this season, check out my Stuff I Love and Wish List boards on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment