Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Monday, May 5, 2014

Vegan Brunch!

VeegMama's Vegan Brunch Round Up

Mother's Day is fast approaching and with it, ideas for the perfect "thank you" brunch abound!  I have a thing for brunch.  Before kids, it used to be my favorite way to entertain.  Now, I savor those Saturdays and Sundays when I don't have to jump out of bed, so sadly, I can't even recall the last time I hosted a brunch.  As a vegan, I have fantasized about the dishes I would make to delight my friends and family.  Sadly, four years later, it hasn't happened.  For a little motivation to get a date on my calendar, I decided to reach into my archives for some mouthwatering inspiration.  

This VeegMama post shares a wonderful Mother's Day inspired brunch menu.

I share some wonderful recipes - from to potatoes in Get Your Brunch On!

I found some new takes on waffles, as well as an eggless frittata in Brunch Recipes To Please.

Of course, there are more where those came from!  Check out my breakfast and brunch board on Pinterest!  And if you still want more, check out Isa Chandra's book, Vegan Brunch.  I just added it to my wish list.

Here's to brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment