Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Mother's Day Brunch Menu


For Mother's Day this year, I dream of a delicious vegan brunch (that I don't have to make!), served to me in bed with flowers and a stack of my favorite magazines - and two hours alone to enjoy it all!  I know one thing for sure in this scenario, the delicious vegan part is achievable with the recipes below.  I just might have to make it myself...

Here's the menu I would serve for my Mother's Day brunch:

Vegan Eggs Benedict - Seared tofu layered with fried tomatoes and Hollandaise sauce.  Click here for the recipe.







Lightlife's Fakin' Bacon - I can't have brunch without a side of my favorite tempeh bacon!



Cinnaholic cinnamon rolls - I have been waiting for a reason to have these shipped to me from Berkeley.  I can't think of a better reason than me!  I have not tried these, but everyone I know says they are the best cinnamon rolls ever.





Add a glass of champagne and another glass of OJ (I don't like to dilute my champagne!) and brunch in bed is all set!  What are you making for Mother's Day this year?  I would love to get your recipes.  Please share in the comments section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment