Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Go Meatless on Mondays!



Hi.  It's me again, your go meatless warrior!  Since we've met, I have shared information and tips about adapting to a meatless diet.  Here I go again, today, with a link to a fantastic video from the Humane Society about the who, what, why, and how of going meatless one day a week.  It's a quick 3-minutes that I promise you will be glad you watched..and hopefully will inspire you to try it.  Click here to watch!

And because I seem to be a gal who likes information, I also want to share a link to the Humane Society's Guide to Meat-Free Meals.  Check it out by clicking here.

If we all went meat-free just one day a week, we'd save billions of animals from being factory farmed.  Billions.  Just once a week.  I am no mathematician but that sounds like a pretty good return on investment.  One more step on the good life path.  Once a week - you can do it!  And if you do, please let me know how it goes in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. Just signed up for Meat-free Meals. Let's see if I find something the whole family will love. Just don't tell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! -Laura

    ReplyDelete