Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celebrate With Me!

VeegMama icon


I am a little late, but no time like the new year to celebrate!  VeegMama turned 1 this past October (October 7, 2012 to be exact)!  In that first post, (click here if you are feeling nostalgic and want to read it), I shared my story about becoming vegan and mapped out my hopes and dreams for the blog.

Today, a little over a year later, I am blown away by the wonderful readers I can call my own, the growing social network that follows me (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram included), and the range of content I get to create.

I am truly blessed to be able to write each day about something that brings me so much joy.  And people read it!  Things can only get better.  I want to kick things up a notch in 2014, but I need your help.

How can I best serve?  

How can I help?  

Please, please, please share your thoughts.

What you would like to read more about on the blog?  

I am planning a website and blog design revamp.  What is on your wish list?  

What do you currently love about the blog?  

What could you do without?

What can I do to make VeegMama your favorite, must read blog?

Please share in the comments section below or email me directly at veegmama@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment