Be the change you wish to see in the world...

- Gandhi

Friday, February 21, 2014

Where To Eat: Sage Bistro

VeegMama Restaurant Review of Sage Bistro

I finally had the pleasure of dining at Sage Bistro's Culver City location (I love their Echo Park restaurant, but am excited to have a closer location available now).  This hot spot (it was hopping on a Saturday night) is hip and fun.  It feels like a local hangout, casual and laid back with a fun bar scene (the cocktails are awesome) and a KindKreme counter inside (woo hoo!).  I took my husband there on a date night and he loved it too.  We'll definitely be going back - and maybe bring the kids next time (it was very family friendly).  Here's the info:

Info: 4130 Sepulveda, Culver City; (424) 228-5835; http://sageveganbistro.com

Setting: Casual and hip, with an industrial feel to the decor (open beamed ceilings and concrete floors)

Service: Fantastic!  Our server gave great recommendations that were right on.  She was attentive and friendly.

Kids menu: Not specifically, but very kid friendly, with a specific pizza menu and a KindKreme counter inside the restaurant.

Prices: Appetizers $8-12; Entrees $10-14 including bowls, salads, soups, and tacos; Desserts $4.50-13

What I ordered:  I really love this restaurant.  Only having dined for lunch before, I was excited to try out their dinner menu.  We started with the Buffalo Cauliflower (amazing!), and then I had the Palms of Heart Salad, followed by the Pasta, Pesto, and Greens Bowl (my mouth waters when I think about how good it was).  I ordered a cookie sandwich for dessert - Superfood ice cream (must try!) piled between two chocolate chip cookies from BabyCakes Bakery.

I seriously cannot wait to go back.  Everything was so so so good!  Try them out and let me know what you think in the comments section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment